Uniform and Expectations
The PE Department asks for your cooperation and support in adhering to the following dress requirements and expectations:
Physical Education Kit
- EMS Grey T-Shirt
- EMS Black Shorts
- Athletic shoes – no football cleats (indoor or outdoor) or school shoes
- EMS Sweat Shirt/Pants – no black jeans / other sports pants
- water bottle
- EMS Baseball Hat
- Wednesday – House Shirt or PE Shirt (Primary years only)
Swimming (Primary years only)
- Girls – One piece bathing suit (no t-shirt or shorts)
- Boys – Swim shorts (no football shorts)
- Long hair should be tied up in a ponytail at the back of the head (no loose flowing hair will be permitted)
- Jewelry (watches, bracelets or dangling earrings) are not permitted for either boys or girl.
- No gum/food.