During students’ break times, the Cafeteria provides a selection of warm and cold foods and drinks for the students from Year 3 to Year 12.
Parents may wish to supplement this by arranging for their child to bring a packed lunch to school. If this is the case, please ensure that your child has a lunch box for his/her lunch items.
As part of our emphasis on healthy food choices, we recommend the following:
- a sandwich containing fresh natural ingredients, such as salad, cooked meats, jam or cheese (Please do not send chocolate spread or peanut butter);
- fresh fruits or vegetables (cucumber, carrot, celery…);
- biscuits (without chocolate);
- water and/or Fresh juice (not nectar or juice drink). During hot weather it is essential that your child has sufficient water or juice. Please, use non-breakable containers; no glass bottles as these can shatter and possibly result in injury;
- carbonated and/or “high energy” drinks are strictly forbidden in school.